23 days...

It's been exactly 23 days now, since my last post. This is in part because I have been SUPER stressed about my thesis. Whenever I sit down to work on it, I feel really tired and have no energy to do anything non-thesis related. Actually I also got an extension on it, so I now have until the 3rd of February which is good. I just can't wait to get it over with and get on with my life. This thesis limbo is really killing me, because I haven't had a lot of time to be social with my friends. That is also in part because I at the moment live in Sæby which is about 3o minutes by car to Aalborg, where University and all my friends are. Thankfully my brothers are home again, so I do interact with people.

In other news, I have not been able to figure out what to do about my podcast. Since I'm almost certain I can go with my very good friend Mette on a trip to New Orleans in March, I hope to have by then figured out to do podcasts, so that we can document our journey to the Big Easy. You can read more about the trip at this page: The NOLA Trip - Mette and I will write about the fieldtrip we are going on and what happens when we're actually there. We are super excited about it. Wish us luck at getting tickets!

I experienced something rather funny the other day. Sometimes I wonder, if we have lived lives before. If they were the same lives, or they were completely different OR if we get these weird feelings of having experienced this one time before, and this time we have the knowledge to change the road we're on. It's a weird thought really.

These days I'm practicing what I like to call, dreamscaping. It's where I, when I'm dreaming change the course of the dream by making it into something I desire. For example, a couple of years ago, I was plagued with nightmares that occurred almost every night, but by focusing on the feelings and dream scenarios I wanted to have, almost always I would get that. And I feel very lucky that my dreams are very explicit and vivid, I can remember everything about them most of the time. Usually I write them down, because I write novels and the dreams can be great ways to start a novel off, or a scenario in the novel.

Hopefully my dream trip with my friend to New Orleans will come to fruition and we will have a blast. So I'm sending all my best vibes out there in the universe. And now - I will go to bed, close my eyes, and relish in the fact that I really love my life right now. Regardless of the stress, the pressure and the inabillity to figure out a podcast! Goodnight everyone.

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Day One

Angsty teen