"Paradise"

"When she was just a girl,
She expected the world."

This has been stuck in my head for quite a while, because it for some reason encompassed the feeling I had as a young girl. When I was a youngin' I thought the world was magical and everything was attainable. I still think you can do amazing things with your life if you have the passion for it, but I have had to endure a few hardships that made me question passion and compassion in the register of human emotions. Ultimately you decide to surround yourself with people that you love and identify with, in which case you actually reveal who you are as a human being. If you're troubled and not sure of yourself you might end up in the wrong crowd. I believe our friends reflect where we are in our lifestage, and what we want out of it.

"Life goes on, it gets so heavy."

This is true, but for me the reason it gets heavy is because I want to cherish the people in it, and it takes an effort to be there for the ones you care about. In the end, you get back more what you put in. Friendships that can withstand time, distance and different viewpoints. It's an amazing thing really.

It's been a long day today and I have a million things on my mind. My future, my path and what will happen to my dreams. It's exciting and scary at the same time, but I'm sure I will find a way towards my goal. I'm not scared, I'm excited.

"Dreamed of para, para, paradise.......everytime she closed her eyes."

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Day One

Angsty teen