All

Do not dare lie to my face,
for it will be our end.
I gave you as much,
of my heart as I could.
Why is that not enough?

Why do you insist on hiding,
the part of you that I will not like.
You deceive by keeping,
your intentions from me.
I am breaking in your hands.

Why will you not love,
even when it is staring,
right at your face?
All you had to do,
was reach out and hold on.

I served it on a silver platter,
gave you my soul.
I guess it was too much.
I am sorry for giving you,
a reason to run away.

Now I am no longer whole,
but I do not doubt,
that love will find me again.
The only thing I have to do,
is believe.

I will not mourn you,
for you do not deserve,
the tears I could spend.
Just remember,
that you once had it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"