Heaven sent

I don't know why, but I feel so alone some times. However, yesterday, I was reminded that I am in no way alone.

And that I have people rooting for me.

Amazing and wonderful people. Who will go out of their way to make me a pot of important things to remember.

I got one such pot yesterday. I basically knew what it was before she had fully given it to me. And I started sobbing immediately. I knew what it was, what it meant and the love was almost too much for me to handle. If that makes any sense. Crying because of pure love for someone, is incredible. It makes you feel invincible and like there is no amount of pain that could ever hurt you again. Tonight I opened and read some of the wonders that this pot had inside. I was having an anxiety attack that was coming and reading those words made it go away. Not immediately, but slowly.

It also worked because, looking at it, opening it, imagining the care that went into making it makes me incredibly happy.

She absolutely is, the sister I've never had but always wanted. Having her in my life, will heal me. Because in her, I see what I have always been. She sees me for who I am and she loves what she sees. Warts and all.

Thank you God, for her.

I know she is Heaven sent.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"