"A Place For My Head"

It's been a while, yeah I know. I've had to take some time and reevaluate some things. Nothing major, just the little things in life you sometimes have to think twice about. Been a bit of a whirlwind time I've had. So many things to do, so many plans I've been wanting to put in motion, but they all take time and consideration. I can reveal a little bit about something I've been working on.

A short story project. Still in the early stages, with one finished story and a couple on the drawing board. Trying to figure out how they fit together... Like puzzle pieces, and it's exciting to figure out these connections. I feel like my creativity is slowly coming back to me again, piece by piece. When I write, my creative flow comes and it's terribly fun. It's also hard work, because it takes time and energy to let these stories in my head be put into a document. Sometimes new story ideas pop up when I'm writing one kind, and I'm sort of an impulsive person so it's hard not to just jump ship and start on a new adventure. In the end, I'm enjoying writing, and I've also started revisiting some of my old stuff to see what can be salvaged from them. What a difference a couple of years make when you look back on an old project.

I don't know if I will show some of this on the blog, or just show snippets of it. Maybe neither, but one thing is certain. I'm writing, and it feels good.

Love + Blessings

Comments

Ringgren said…
Thank you Nathan! Still enjoying your blog as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"