Fragile

The window to the terrace
is open to let the breeze fill my room.
The melodious Sam Smith,
is filling me with wanting feelings.
His voice so tangible with pain,
that I feel breathless.

I can't feel my fingers,
as they grip my sheets in anger.
Feeling overwhelmed.
The pressure in my head,
is threatening to kill my sanity.
Don't let this be the end.

The moon is gleaming patiently,
over the sleeping city.
Tomorrow is another day,
filled with longing looks and sighs.
Wanting to give you that missing piece,
the one you've waited for.

Please don't break my heart,
it's fragile and it's yours.
I don't trust myself enough,
to stop me from falling.
All it takes is a breath from your lips,
and I crumble, down, down down.

I want to lay with you in the sand,
entwining my legs with yours.
Breathe that warm scent of skin,
that only the July sun can bring.
My feelings are not yours to take,
but mine to give.

I am fragile.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Day One

Angsty teen