Love my twitter

So, I have to admit. I'm in love with my twitter. I just think it's this really amazing tool, where you can vent about anything you want, in 140 characters. Follow other twitter accounts, tweet to celebrities whom you follow, and have them some times answer you.

Link it up with your facebook and you never have to write on FB again. ;) Well, I use my twitter way more than my FB - because twitter doesn't take too much time to update. The only thing I feel FB is good for these days are mailing friends and putting up bigger links to funny things on the internet. You can follow me here: Ringgren I say all kinds of stuff, about videogames, movies, tv and anything else I find funny. Disclaimer: I don't follow back just because you start following me. I need some incentive to follow you back, a witty reply to something I've tweeted is always a good start.

These days you can also find me posting on the TheNerdMachine community where I mostly post in Gaming or Movies. It's a great forum to share your nerdiness with other like minded people, and you will always be greated with the utmost respect in there. Haven't met any trolls yet ;)

Finally I spend a good amount of time on Reddit which is a site full of really great and funny links, videos, pictures and also a great way to stay up to date on some more important issues. For instance the egypt debacle was a big mover and shaker on the site, and now with the Japan disasters and the riots in Libya Reddit stays on top of the news.

I think that's all I can muster for this evening. If you ever visit those sites I hope you like them as much as I do.

Love + Blessings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"