Part

I'm not a part of this world right now,
I'm trying to hide my heart.

I'm not a part of this game anymore,
I'm trying to forget my pain.

I'm not a part of this life no more.
I just want to disappear.

My mind works against me,
in a stressful manner.

Painting pictures with a stick of dynamite,
blasting its way through all of me.

It's like a disease of imperfection,
dancing around in the hollowed parts of me.

I'm not a part of this story anymore.
I am writing myself out.

Instead I will be carving my own path.
One where I will fill the days with light.

Because that is my magic, my wonder,
my ability to turn this into a fairytale.

It doesn't require much,
and I find the music so sweet.

So, I will float into reality,
and I will smile at you again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Day One

Angsty teen