Her power

The way your fingers run gently across my arm,
makes my stomach tingle in a way that takes my breath away.
You kiss the top of my head, and I feel I'm drowning in joy.
Caressing my fingers, makes me feel alive.

Yet the touch of your lips, makes me quiver with pleasure.
It doesn't matter where, how long, why.
I just tremble at the power your presence has.
My soul tingles at the wonder of your smile,
the gleam in your eyes that spell trouble.
You look like you will eat me up.

You twist me around your finger,
wanting to be at your beck and call,
and I find myself entranced.

How long will this spell last on me?
How long before I lose my mind?
How long can I stay awake?

I will let this slip through my fingers,
because I can't hold on to a star so bright.
She will burn right through me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Day One

Angsty teen