Early in the am.

I've been sitting at my computer since seven o'clock. Trying to figure out how to make my podcasts and how to put them up on my blog. I've finally found a place that is free, which I will start using later today when I've recorded my first podcast. It's going to be interesting I think. I hope that some people find this blog and are interested in what I'm doing and saying. All I want is to share how I feel and that we're all in this together, this world that we live in. I might be ranting right now... Hmmm.

Off topic, there is SO much snow around my house right now, and even though I'm 26 years old I really want to go outside and play in it. Or make a snowman or something! Is that sad? Haha. Well I don't care, you're only as old as you feel right. And I'm such a nerdy kid inside. But I LOVE being a NERD. It's one of the things I was really ashamed of when I was younger, because I was a spaz and a half, never knew when to shut up. Hopefully I've been able to control that now. Here's to hoping!

Sadly I don't get to game as much as I used to because I'm doing my master thesis at the moment. But I promise you, when that's handed in, I'm going to be glued to my TV. Game on!

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"