Rehauling the blog.

Well well well.

I'm doing something different from now in, since I've had an epiphany. I love my English language a lot more than my Danish. So I've decided that I will do my blog posts in English instead. I feel more at home in this language than I have ever done in Danish, even though it's my birth language.

On with the actual blog post now. I've had a lot of life changing moments in this past month or so. I've reconnected with my Christian faith, I've gained a little more confidence regarding my abilities as a writer and a poet, and I've been branching out into reviewing and being really involved with a new forum that I've been a part of since it's inception. I feel that in a short time, I've became a much better version of my self and I try to be as true to myself as I can.

I've been thinking about putting up a podcast, because I love writing in the English language, but I also love talking the language. I've lived in Scotland for over a year (1999), and even before that I loved speaking English whenever I had the chance. Now that I'm back in Denmark, I don't get to talk the language at all which I find so annoying. Because if you don't use it regularly you can forget your accent and how you pronunciate the words. And I have so many things on my mind, that I wanna talk about. And I know that some of the topics are some that can really help people. I've become very interested in what the options for people who get bullied are in Denmark. And there aren't a lot of things you can do about it. So coming from someone who was bullied herself, I think I have something to offer the discussion. But I will look into that at a later date.

Until I figure out the soundbites, this is Tinne, signing off.

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

Day 3 - confused...