26, gamer, BOOM.

So recently my bestie gave me an ad, for someone looking for a reviewer for a video gaming website. I immediately wrote the owner of the site and she wrote me back rather quickly and told me she was very interested in me and what I could bring to the table. After a short trial review she added me to the reviewing team, and now I'm a free lance video game reviewer for the website Gamin' Girl I really am looking forward to be writing for this site, and my first review will be up soon I think. It's about the Gears Of War 3, multiplayer beta. All though I did like it, the characters of Gears just do not do well in a multiplayer. They are to clunky and slow.

One of my good friends told me that it's a really good thing to be a part of a gaming website, especially for when you're looking for jobs later. I hope that I will be part of this site for quite a while and that I'll be able to go with them when they're going to Danish Video Game Awards. That could be sooooo amazing! Other than that I'm just happy to be a part of something that I love. Gaming is in my blood, and always will be.

Nerd 4 life.

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Day One

Angsty teen