Life.

Something profound happened not too long ago. I was awakened by something that shook me to my very core. There have not been many times in my life, where I was truly terrified, but this one thing rocked the very foundation of my beliefs.

Life is short, and as such I have come to realize that I spend too much time on things that I should just let go. I think I've actually said that before in my life, but this time it's different. I am different. I almost lost someone that I cannot imagine living without. I see this person almost everyday and we can argue, laugh and ignore each other, but the love never changes.

The first thing this person told me after the accident was: "This cannot be it, I have not experienced all the things I want in my life. This cannot be the end already." It made me think and reflect on my own life. I try as best as I can to live life to its fullest. I try to experience new things, talk to strangers, and eat new foods. Yet, I can spend the majority of a day worrying about stupid stuff, that means nothing in the grander scheme of things. I don't want to regret not having lived, and I have not so far. That is why I am not going to spend the rest of my life worrying about things that I have no control over, or things that are better left alone.

This is a new day... I am awesome... I am happy...

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Day One

Angsty teen