Drivers (Warning: contains rant)

Ok, so the other day I'm out driving. Minding my own business and just cruising along. I reach a T-cross, use my turn signal and patiently wait till there's an opening in the traffic. Finally there's room for me so I drive out without stopping other people. Out of nowhere this douchebag comes tearing up behind me. If I had been inconsiderate and made it so he had to put on his brakes I can understand if it would be a little annoying but this creep speeds UP when I pull out into the road. I see him in my rear view mirror and he's all up in it. He's got a nice Porsche but looks like a smug dirtbag so I flip him off very calmly. This obviously confuses this dweeb and he kind of excitedly flips his finger too. Gawd, this dimwit is just ridiculous. He stays behind me for about 10 minutes because there's no room to overtake me.

I normally get really angry and yell a lot of not so nice words when people can't behave properly in the traffic, but I was fairly calm this time, just very annoyed. There was no reason for him to speed up when I pulled into the road, and idiots like that just piss me off. Now, even more so, when my brother almost lost his life because a frakkin' jerk pulled out in front of his motorcycle. Thankfully my brother wasn't going too fast, so nothing major happened but he's been on crutches for about two weeks now and his leg still hurts like hell. Mine would be too if I had ripped of a front bumper with my damn leg. Now I just get really angry when I see irresponsible people in the traffic. It's people's lives they are playing with and I feel sad sometimes when driving because I have to remind myself that I can't trust anyone but myself. It's sad.

Nowadays when I'm riding with my bestie she can't stop laughing when I get mad at someone on the road, but it's not like it's not justified. There are so many people that just can't bother to look in the rearview mirror, over their shoulder, use their side mirrors and not to forget their goddamn turn signal. I think that might be my biggest pet peeve. The turn signal. It's right there on your steering wheel, it takes about a second to turn that damn thing. Just use it! It's the law here for pete's sake. Grrrrrr.

I think that's enough ranting for today! Later I'm going to the airfield in town and watch some old planes and maybe fly in one. Catch y'all later!

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Day One

Angsty teen