Angry

So last night, while I was with a friend hanging at the beach and my car was parked safely (I thought) at the parking lot, I come back an hour later and see from afar that my front license plate isn't on my car anymore. I freak out thinking that someone stole them, but when reaching the car I realize that someone has backed or in some way crashed into my car and ripped the license plate off it. I yell "What the fuck is this shit?" because I have never in my life experienced anything like this. My first thought is to look if someone left their information, but of course they hadn't. After standing in front of my car, with my license plate in my hand and being real angry a guy walks up to me saying he saw who did it. But didn't react fast enough to get the license plate number on the car. He told me the make and model but without the numbers I can't report it to the police.

I'm seriously wondering why people have no manners anymore!!! SO pissed off that people just drive off and let me worry about the costs of their mistake. And as I'm still in school, I have NO way of paying it if it really needs repairing.... Ugh. It's just the last thing I need right now.

Well I'm just ranting and hopefully it won't be too expensive for me and everything will be all right. I hope....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"