*frustration*

Been a while since I've blogged. I guess I really haven't had anything to say, or well I've had plenty to say, but no time to say it in.

Life's good, or okay at the moment. A lot of thoughts are going through my mind, since I'll be finished with my University degree very soon. It's kind of scary for me, because I really have no clue as to what I want to do with my career. As of now, all I really want to work towards, is moving to the US. But deciding on east coast or west coast, or thinking about writing out job applications. It's all so very frustrating.

Even this blog post is going to be a little short and frustrating. Because I'm tired and I want to sleep. Haha. Better blog coming later. Night all.

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"