Signs

I don't usually go around and thinking there are signs in the world. I worry though if there are signs in my life that I haven't heeded. Maybe at some point I have accepted that there are things you cannot anticipate and that my faith will help me along if I am unsure of my path.

One thing I am sure of, is that my faith helped me to accept regrets in my life. In fact nothng I have ever done can be looked as a regret, if I had not taken those decisions then I wouldn't be the person I am today. So regardless of the stupid things I might have said or done at one point, they all led me up to this point in my life. And I like where I am at this stage. On the cusp of graduating from university with my masters degree, going on a great trip which is going to be filled with a lot of exciting experiences. And even though some days I feel so tired of everything because these last few months have been filled with a lot of unfortunate events. Like my brothers accident, my car that was backed into and it's been hard to deal with all these things when I have so much other stuff going on. But on the bright side, my other brother is doing well, he's gotten a great student job that has to do with his education, plus he's doing well with his skating career, and my car didn't need any fixing which was a load off of my shoulders.

Other than that I think I've realized that my writing needs to be practiced a lot more. I have all these interesting ideas in my head, either in the form of a poem or a storyline for a novel. Most of the poems I write down and post those I think are really good. But I love writing and it's a way for me to get out of my head and escape to another world. I have a few novels that I am really proud of. I will never stop being creative with my words and how I express myself. Because it is a part of who I am, and one that I treasure a lot. Funny to think back when I went to Washington D.C. about ten years ago and on the seven hour plane ride I think I wrote about twenty poems and it all actually started with me keeping a diary in high school. And how miserable I was at that time. I started a tradition where whenever I ended an entry in my diary I would write an uplifting or inspiring quote at the end. Whether it be from a movie, song or book. I loved thinking about that one aspect of my diary entries, because I loved to search for things that meant something to me. Soon I started to write my own uplifting words, which of course ended with me doing poems. I used to post a lot of it on this site where you can publish your stuff and then all the readers can review your stuff. I might have to use that site a little more.

I think thats about all I can think of this time. Keep your faith out there.

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"