Rainbow

When I came home from Italy, I was driving in a terrible rain storm and yet the sun was shining through when it could. Suddenly I realized that there was a rainbow in front of me on the road. It was big and the colours were easy to see. I sat there for a second and thought, wow, life is really beautiful. And as I kept driving I sort of drove into or at least under the rainbow. In some way it felt like the rainbow was telling me that everything would be okay. That my life would be just fine.

It was a great feeling. I still can't understand how far I've come some times. In my life and in my heart. I've grown on so many levels and as far as I can tell, my friends have noticed a change. It's a great change and I know that I'm happier than I ever have been.

Something happened today that made me really dig deep into myself to see if I actually have changed. It was a hard thing for me. I hope no one else has to go through what I just did because it hurts like a motherf*cker. The phone call I got finally closed a chapter of my life for good. Even though it hurt, it wasn't because of the reasons I thought it would. It was something else, that I still can't put my finger on. Somehow I got through the tears and realized how lucky I am. If even for a second I forget, I remind myself where I could've been right now. It's not a place I ever want to go back to, mentally. I have changed, this phone call today proved it. I have moved on and become stronger than ever before. I know somewhere out there, is someone who will appreciate me with all their heart and that's all I need.

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Day One

Angsty teen