"Thank God, I found the good in goodbye."

I found this song today that showed me that a final goodbye can be the best thing that has ever happened to you. It happened to me, and I'm glad that I now realize what it did for the rest of my life. It opened up these doors that I never thought were possible, paths I've gone down that I didn't think I would ever tread upon. Meet people that appreciate me for who I am and what I bring to the table. A reconnection with my faith and in a roudabout way find my faith in myself.

It's funny how you can find strength and support in unlikely places, and I feel like all these events are fate. That I'm meant to have gone through what I did and now that I'm out on the other side, I feel a million times lighter and happier. A friend told me that all these experiences are building blocks, ways for me to figure out what I will do with my life and what I am looking for.

I continually stumble upon songs that perfectly describe my life, and I've always had what I like to call a soundtrack for my life. In some situations I put on certain music that fits with my situation and it heightens it for me. I don't know what I would do without music in my life, such an important part. Frankly, some of the great moments in my life I've had while hearing a certain song, and whenever I play that song, the memories and feelings come with it. I love music.

I'll leave y'all with some lyrics from the song.

"You don't deserve my tears, I guess that's why they ain't there."

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Day One

Angsty teen