Day 7 - Keeping busy and structured.

I started today, finally getting back on track with my sleeping cycle. I woke up at a much better hour today than the last 5 days, which is really healthy. Also, my youngest brother and I made home made deep pan pizza and cocoa buns. It was really great to be in the kitchen and make something from scratch, plus it's incredibly rewarding to eat something you've made without anything that's premade. Hopefully tomorrow we'll go back into the kitchen and make some great stuff. I want to make something great for tomorrow night and dinner. I'm thinking something with either chicken or pork chops. And I reall want to make some salad to accompany dinner. It feels great to have something lighter with the rest of the meal.

Anyway, I can't believe I've reached forty hours on Skyward Sword. I've been playing through some side quests today and even though it's not been the most interesting things I've done (finding baby rattles and giving stamina potions to people) I jut love the game. Sadly I haven't been good at my writing other than on the blog. That is something I need to get done with...

I watched a cool movie the other night. Called "Eight Below". It wasn't based on actual events but it could have just as easily been that. It was about a team that went to Antarctis for finding some kind of rock or whatever. Can't remember exactly. But they run into a huge storm and have to be rescued from their base. They have to leave all their dogs behind. But about 160 days later they return to find them. And while they're away you see the dogs coping with being left alone for that long. How they get food and how they stick together for each other. It's really well made. Then when they finally get to the base the dogs have left, but they're not far away thankfully. They find six dogs out of nine. Which is pretty good, but it's still sad for the owner. But when they reunite with the dogs it's a pretty beautiful scene. Also watched Final Destination 5 the other day and holy moly what a crazy movie. Love it. It's definitely not intellectual or anything, but it's crazy fun!!! Some amazing death scenes! Haha.

I gotta get to bed now, I need to sleep better so I need to get to bed. Sleep well out there y'all.

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"