Day 12 - Strength of character.

I've been put through a multitude of tests these past 12 days. It's weird. A test of strength and patience. A test of courage. A test of acceptance... It's been a tough road, but it won't knock me out.

See, fear is a killer. If you fear something it means you've let it conquer you. Of course you can't escape fear for all of your life, but you can decide what it does to you. If you'll let it affect you or you'll just look the other way. The way of strength and carrying on with life even if it gets hard and difficult. I believe in karma, as in, what you put out into the world you will get back. I try my very hardest to bring love and joy with me. Live a life that is full of grace instead of anger and petty feelings. And even though some days it feels pointless for a second, I will never stop. Because one day, that love and grace will find its way back to me and envelop me.

I've said it time and time again, that I believe in paying love forward, or "Love is louder". I practice it whenever I can. If it's a friend that needs some encouraging words, a family member that is looking for an answer to something. A stranger who is lost somewhere. I try to implement in my life that love is louder than hate... For the most part I succeed. But as any human on this earth I am not flawless. I am not perfect. I am me.

Remember... Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"