Day 8 - Are there yet? ... Two more weeks to go...

So I reached the one week mark yesterday. Honestly I only remembered it right now. It feels like a million years ago. I don't know, I guess time has been moving painfully slow in some way. No idea if that's good or not, haha.

Did some great cooking again today. Stuffed pork chops with potato crisp thingies and a good sauce. Plus salad on the side. We made some more cocoa buns as well, but this time we made it with chocolate milk. Still didn't taste sugary but more like an ordinary bun with a browner color. I think we need to make it much sweeter. Either add some sugar or make it into some kind of pastry. They taste great, don't get me wrong. Just not what you are expecting when putting chocolate milk into the batter. Seems like the more we try baking in the kitchen, it makes me want to try better dinner cooking as well. This evenings dinner was really great. Especially because we had the salad there as well. Helped with keeping the meal a little lighter. It was delicious.

Tomorrow, my brothers and I are going out to my grandma to help her buy an iPad so she can Skype with my mom and the rest of the family because we can't visit her all the time. It's going to be really great for her. So I'm looking forward to seeing if she can understand how it works. She's not exactly a spring chicken anymore. Hahaha.

Well it's been a really great day today actually. The sun has been shining. Food has been great and now I'm just ready to have a great nights sleep as well... Ciao!

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"