Day 16 - Doing a countdown now, 5 days to go...

As I'm now in the home stretch I am getting very antsy about getting back onto the grid if I may... In some way I'm having withdrawal from Facebook because all I've heard in commercials today is "facebook this and facebook that". You don't really realize how much Facebook is integrated into everything. Newspapers, tv commercials, it's all over the place... It's getting kind of frustrating to me. Even my brother is starting to notice how much Facebook gets mentioned in both news and commercials. It's quite ridiculous actually.

On another note, I just received my "Millennium" box set from Amazon, and I love that tv show. It is seriously one of the best crime/paranormal drama's in the realm of tv. Plus, Lance Henriksen is just one badass dude in this show. All episodes are an hour, so it takes a while to get through 3 seasons of it, but I am more than looking forward to spending an hour or two in his company. He's a very compassionate actor and brings a down to earth vibe to anything he's in. One of my favourite roles of his, is of course Bishop from Aliens... An android with a heart. He does it so well. A great quote of his, "I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid". True words my friends.

Well, I gotta scoot off to bed, stuff needs to be done tomorrow!

Tip of the day:
When making mashed potatoes: After the potatoes are boiled, put a splash of milk and a dollop of butter into the pot and pop the lid on and let the butter melt. This way, when you mash the potatoes you get a silky smooth and fluffy tasting mash. Also, add salt to taste.

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"