Day 13 - Really?! Aaarrrgghh.

I don't know if I'm just a magnet for stupid drivers but I seem to encounter them extremely often these days. I've cut down on my usual swearing and annoyance because if won't change anything anyway. But when I get annoyed, I drive exactly as much as the speed limit says to annoy the person behind me, who is constantly up in my behind and pestering me. It's childish and immature, of course I know that, yet sometimes it just is what it is. To show them that the way they are driving could cause an accident if they didn't be more careful. I'd rather drive slow and have them overtake me, than let them pressure me into driving unsafely myself...

I wanted to write more for this post, but... I've had so many things on my mind today. My dad had surgery for the second time and it went well. Thankfully. Now I feel I can finally calm down and get structured. He will have to recuperate for a while and then go home. I can't wait. He's been through enough hospital for now. I love my dad, so so much. And this time has taught me to be more vocal about that.

On a side note before I leave, I had a dream about working at a hotel in town. I think I should go in there on Monday and deliver a job application. Yes, I'll do that. Night night for now...

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"