Day 20 - Almost there.

I've had a great day today. Visited my friend Kristine and we just ate great food, talked and watched great movies and some not so great. I love my friends more than anything. Especially the ones you can just be yourself with, without question. Those are the best. I don't know much else to say, than this experiment has taught me that I have amazing people in my life. In far away places and near to me. I think that's one of the meanings of life. Having friends that will be there for you when you need them. Friends who love you. I am blessed in that way, yet sometimes I forget it. Not on purpose, but I'm going to try to be better at that.

Tip of the day:
Whatever you do, don't watch "The Woman". The most horrendous and screwed up movie I've ever seen. Coming from someone that's watched "Human Centipede".

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"