Day 3 - confused...

So, Day 3 is over with. Right now I'm feeling an itching to go onto Facebook. One of the forums I'm part of, I read something that was reposted from Facebook. So in a way I feel like I've missed out on something. And it was actually a very important thing I missed out on. It's frustrating that it went past me because I'm having this fast from Facebook. But I'm trying to stay strong and not fall into the trap of Facebook. Because I feel good about not being on the site all the time. It's giving me space and to be completely blunt, you realize which of your friends want to actually have a true friendship with you. Keep in touch with you other than on Facebook. I do believe though that Facebook is good for keeping in touch with people that live far away from you and that you can't text or call on a regular basis, but the people you actually have a possibility of seeing everyday I feel have become jaded by the whole Facebook generation. It's easier to just Facebook someone, than take the time to give them a call. And that's a shame really...

Still having problems with my tv usage, it's too much I feel. But I'll try to work on that tomorrow. It's not good to spend so much time on tv. Haha. I watch some great shows but it's just to pass time instead of being on Facebook. Blah.

I got something done today that I've been slacking with, I've done laundry!!!!!! I'm proud!!! I know it seems like a lame thing to be proud of but I seriously have troubles sometimes with doing mundane tasks. Not for a lack of energy, but I think it stems from some sort of depression that comes back in waves. I can't explain it really. But I feel I'm changing my habits in a very good way. So, I'm proud of myself.

Another thing I've touched on before... My anger issues. I still sometimes go off on a tangent, where I knew I should just cool myself off. Actually, someone said to me the other day that they feel I have changed. I've become a more cynical and distant person than I used to be. I'm gonna be honest and say it hurt my feelings. I don't feel I've become more cynical, if I would try to explain it, I think I'm becoming more allergic to bullshit and drama. I don't want to deal with it. My life is just too damn short to deal with things like that. I know that could come off as cynical, but I just don't want to deal with it because it just brings too much negativity. And I don't want to have any more negativity in my ife. I'm moving on and finding myself and what I want to do with my life.

This is something I've come to realize as well, these 21 days is a spiritual journey for me. I'm looking forward to seeing where this journey will take me. I'm ready to move to the next level of my life, that's for sure...

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"