Day 18 - Okay, so I indulged myself a little...

I got my hair cut today. Did the old pamper and please package. Getting my hair done and cut feels greeeaat! So it's money well spent I would say. It's sometimes the little things in life that makes it better. It doesn't take much really to enhance your life quality. That's what I like to do.

Also, I got myself a preowned copy of Gears of War 3. Oh, I got my priorities straight! Getting my hair did and the suiting up with some awesome gaming. Looooove it. :D and I'm such a nerd. I've played co-op with my brother for part one of the first act, and it looks very good so far. So I can't wait to get more playtime on that. I still have to finish Skyward Sword, but I'll do it. I love my games!

Had an awesome dinner with my friend Line! We bought a bunch of good tapas stuff (Brie, olives, three types of sausage and lots of other things) and drank red wine. It was so great, we just talked all the way through dinner and had dessert as well which was her homemade sorbets. So delicious. It's been a great day, with lots of different things going on and I've actually gotten up at a decent hour. So many wins for me!

Tip of the day:

For the ladies - Add a clear/see through (not matte) base coat on top of your nail polish to keep it glossy and make it last longer.

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"