Day 2 - No withdrawal symptoms yet.

So, day 2... Not much different than yesterday. I've not felt weird with not checking Facebook, twitter or reddit. I've sort of forgot about Reddit and Facebook is but a distant memory. Although I feel like I've been "offline" for much longer than only two days, I feel fine. I've still managed to Skype with a few friends without contacting them via Facebook. I've emailed fine. People do respond. Just as "quickly" as they do on Facebook. Twitter is useless to me at the moment. I'd rather post something awesome on my blog than spend ten minutes going through tweets.

So I guess I'm kind for figuring out that I could do with going on these sites. Instead trying to pick a time for when you check it. In that way you won't constantly go on and freak out to see if anyone's commented on something. Sent you an FB message. Actually. I think that turning on email notifications would be a good idea. In that case. Anything that's really important would be sent directly to my email. Yeah. That makes really good sense...

Oh well, I wanted to write a lot more for todays post. I'm just really tired and have been running around today to do stuff. So for now I'm going to say, see you on day 3!

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"