21 Days

My rules are as follows

1. No typing in the URL of any of the following sites.
- Facebook, Reddit, Twitter or use the app Instagram.
Not even to see what anyone is doing. Keeping yourself completely off the grid so as to not be tempted to write something or post something.
2. Spend whatever time you would normally spend a day pressing "refresh" on any of the social media sites, to explore something you really love. In my case, reading actual books (not on the Internet - it's okay if it's a kindle.) Go outside to take pictures of something. Pick a theme for the day and try to capture as much as you can within that theme. Finish the short story project I started.
3. If you watch tv, limit it to either news and one movie per day, that is if you watch movies with your family or friends on a regular basis.
4. Eat a varied diet. Try the best you can to work something new into your diet that you havent tried before.
5. Lastly, make a schedule for yourself, things you want to get accomplished in 21 days. An exercise schedule, food, normal chores. And keep a journal about your findings. How you feel in your mind and heart. Does things get easier without "distractions"? Should there be a certain time where you'd check social media sites? What kind of life do you really want?

Begin!

-Note to my friends on Facebook: As I will not be using any social media site, I won't be able to read any private messages that are sent. So check my FB information page about my phone number if you wish to come into contact with me and my email is also listed there.
Also - I will post a daily journal here on my blog, so y'all can see my "progress".

Love + Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused

Angsty teen

"Dancin' Away With My Heart"